INVITO Loop Refill Program
Welcome to INVITO Loop - Zero-Waste Coffee Refill Program!
All the beans you love from our roastery to your door. The process is simple. In four steps you can be enjoying your favourite roast without waste. Amazing!
The Four Steps to INVITO Loop
1. Shop Online and SAVE 15% OFF Retail. ($15.45 + $3 jar deposit)
2. Coffee is delivered in sanitized 340g mason jars. Our current system is designed for the Lower Mainland only.
3. Place a reorder online and we will pick up your empty jar or return your jar at participating Hub locations for a refund or refill.
4. INVITO cleans, sanitizes and refill the jars, completing the loop.
Now you can go completely zero-waste without sacrificing coffee quality! The mason jars keep coffee fresh for weeks, as long as they are stored away from sunlight. There is a $3 deposit for each jar, which gets refunded or rolled over into your next order.
We are taking coffee sustainability to the next level, and we are excited to have you join us!
* Local Delivery Available. Please read our delivery policy HERE.
Kind Cafe: 3080 Main Street, Vancouver (jar drop-off & coffee refill)
The Refill Stop: 865 Carnarvon Street, New Westminster (jar drop-off only)