Peaberries are considered superior to the rest of coffee beans harvested, and tend to be smaller, more dense and harder then regular coffee beans. They are noticeably sweeter and more flavorful than a standard bean.
|Bean Origin||Costa Rica - West Valley|
Bright with an extra dimension of sweet, ripe fruit
WHY OUR COFFEE?
- From our family to yours - coffee grown at our farm in Costa Rica.
- Canada's freshest coffee delivered right to your doorstep, no middle men.
- Delicious specialty coffee, micro batch roasted, at a great price.
- We are the 1st in Canada to introduce 100% compostable packaging, saving our landfills and oceans from plastic.
- Enjoy a healthier energy boost by drinking 100% naturally grown coffee, utilizing organic farming practices, with no artificial flavors.
- Knowing where your coffee comes from bridges the gap between farm to cup, supports small business, and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Each order is crafted with passion and care to ensure you are 100% satisfied, it's our guarantee.
We are Yaro & Heather, owners of Invito Coffee. We are very passionate, young entrepreneurs who strive for top quality coffee, customer service, and reducing the environmental impact of coffee packaging waste.
Start your coffee's journey with us...
The freshest Costa Rican coffee you will find! We control the whole process from growing the coffee utilizing organic farming practices, to import, then micro batch roasting locally in Vancouver BC, and finally packaging it in our 100% compostable bags and then delivering it fresh to your doorstep. No other company can offer this level of transparency! That's right, ROASTED TO ORDER! The freshest coffee in Canada.
Invito Coffee is owned and operated out of Vancouver, BC, Canada
We roast once a week to ensure you get the freshest coffee possible! Thank you for your patience while we prepare your order.