Espresso Roast - 340g
|Bean Origin||Costa Rica - West Valley|
100% Compostable Packaging!
Our line of fully compostable coffee bags means zero waste! The bag, sticker, and label are home & commercial compost certified, so after the coffee is gone, you can toss the whole bag into your compost. This is a game changer in the coffee industry, and keeps our landfills, beaches and oceans, plastic free! Good coffee doesn't have to cost the earth.
WHY CHOOSE OUR COFFEE?
- From our family to yours - coffee grown at our farm in Costa Rica.**
- Canada's freshest coffee delivered right to your doorstep, no middle men.
- Delicious specialty coffee, micro batch roasted, at a great price.
- We are one of the 1st in Canada to introduce 100% compostable packaging, saving our landfills and oceans from plastic.
- Enjoy a healthier energy boost by drinking 100% naturally grown coffee, utilizing organic farming practices, with no artificial flavors.
- Knowing where your coffee comes from bridges the gap between farm to cup, supports small business, and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Each order is crafted with passion and care to ensure you are 100% satisfied, it's our guarantee.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Yaro & Heather, owners of Invito Coffee. We are very passionate, young entrepreneurs who strive for top quality coffee, customer service, and reducing the environmental impact of coffee packaging waste.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Start your coffee's journey with us...
The freshest Costa Rican coffee you will find! We control the whole process from growing the coffee utilizing organic farming practices, to import, then micro batch roasting locally in Vancouver BC, and finally packaging it in our 100% compostable bags and then delivering it fresh to your doorstep. No other company can offer this level of transparency! We strive for the freshest coffee in Canada.
Invito Coffee is owned and operated out of Vancouver, BC, Canada
WHEN WE ROAST?
We roast once a week to ensure you get the freshest coffee possible! Thank you for your patience while we get your order ready.
*Purchasing a single 12oz bag, it will get shipped in our cellophane bag using Canada Post. Purchasing 2 or more bags they will get shipped in Kraft bags with faster shipping using UPS/FedEx/Purolator.
**On occasion we will utilize other Costa Rican coffees to ensure there are no gaps in supply due to seasonal availability.